Wheat germ oil is obtained by first cold pressing of the germ of the grains of the botanical species Triticum vulgare L. belonging to the Poaceae family.
It is an alohexaploid plant, due to its conformation of 42 chromosomes divided into 6 sets from three different ones. The plant has three identical genomes, which have repeated genetic information, which gives the species itself great adaptability to different environments.
Wheat is a cereal that is grown almost all over the world, from the limits of the Arctic to near the Equator and in all kinds of latitudes, from sea level to more than 4,000 m. It is adaptable to diverse conditions and thrives in sub-tropical, moderately temperate and moderately cold climates. The shape of the seed is ovoid and the embryo or germ is housed in the most flattened extremity.
The benefits of wheat germ oil are as folowing:
- Due to its high content of vitamin E it gives it great antioxidant power, in addition to being firming, ideal for mature and dry skin.
- Soothing, anti-inflammatory and protective, ideal for treating damaged skin and those with allergic reactions.
- Promotes elasticity and blood circulation, ideal during pregnancy.
- Moisturizing, keeps the skin hydrated.
- Regulates keratinization, penetrates deep into the skin.
- Ideal for the care of hair and scalp with dandruff.
Wheat germ oil is transparent liquid appearance, which has a reddish yellow color and a characteristic odor.
The components of wheat germ oil are fatty acids, omega 3 and omega 6, high in vitamin E.
C/ Antonio Gómez Millán, nº 29
Parque Tecnológico Citec
41120, Gelves (Seville)
Tel: +34 955439492
Nº RGSEAA 31.003179/SE
© Labdassence | SL de Plantas Aromáticas Industrializadas.
VAT ES B28305621 – N° RGSEAA 31.003179/SE