Eucalyptus globulus crude essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the branches and leaves of Eucalyptus globulus L. of the Myrtaceae family.
It is an arboreal species belonging to the Myrtaceae family, which can reach a height between 45 and 75 m. and that, by means of steam distillation of leaves and branches, which must be extended between 2 and 3 hours, we obtain with a yield of 1 to 2%, a yellow-brown to reddish-colored oil with an intense smell spicy, due to its isovalerian aldehyde content, and it has between 45 and 65% 1.8-Cineol.
This tree, native to the Australian southeast and Tasmania, is widely spread throughout the world due to its ease of reproduction and in turn of growth, being a characteristic of reproduction and its rapidity of growth, being an important characteristic of the mime to absolve all the water around you.
Eucalyptus globulus L. distillation occurs throughout the year.
Eucalytus globulus crude essential oil has purifying, cooling, and antibacterial properties.
- Antibacterial and antiseptic: Combats germs and bacteria that is why it is suitable in processes of bronchitis, colds, sinusitis, etc.
- Decongestant and expectorant: Helps to expel mucus and thereby helps relieve cough.
- Purifying and refreshing: Purifies environments, and can improve the breathing of those who suffer from sinusitis or nasal congestion.
- Anti-inflammatory: It is a property of the most unknown, but the essential oil of eucalyptus is used to improve muscular, rheumatic and arthritic pain.
- Stimulating: It is stimulating, promotes attention and concentration. It is very useful to counteract laziness. This property makes it ideal in work environments using diffusers.
Eucalyptus globulus crude essential oil is liquid, yellow to pale yellow in colour, aromatic odor, with a characteristic cineole aroma.
Aromatic odor and characteristic of cineole
From yellow to pale yellow
Main component of eucalytus globulus crude is eucalyptol, also having a considerable percentage of alpha-pinene. In addition, other components such as sabinene, alpha-phelandrene, limonene, sip-cymene, aromandendrene, trans-pinocarveol and globulol should be highlighted.
C/ Antonio Gómez Millán, nº 29
Parque Tecnológico Citec
41120, Gelves (Seville)
Tel: +34 955439492
Nº RGSEAA 31.003179/SE
© Labdassence | SL de Plantas Aromáticas Industrializadas.
VAT ES B28305621 – N° RGSEAA 31.003179/SE